Tuesday, October 14, 2008

[08.10.14][news] Andy: I told myself I can't fall in love with Solbi

With the image of a doting husband from MBC's We Got Married still fresh in viewers' minds, Andy has shared his thoughts about his onscreen ex-wife, Solbi.

On the 14th Oct episode of cable programme O'live Show, Andy was asked if he decided to leave We Got Married because he developed real feelings for Solbi through the show. He replied, "When you spend 12-17 hours together every week recording the show, you will inevitably be attracted in some way even after recording is over. From the start I controlled myself, telling myself that I cannot fall in love with her, eventually I started to see her as my younger sister."

After that, Andy was asked if he had any cosmetic surgery done before in his 10 years with Shinhwa. He said, "I have Mr Lee Soo Man to thank for this. During our training period, I always felt inferior about my single eyelids and I wanted to get a double eyelid procedure done. But then Mr Lee Soo Man told me that he selected me precisely for my single eyelids, so I changed my mind. Thanks to the fact that I didn't have surgery done, that's how I retained my own unique charm."

Andy also shared his interest in cooking, which started when the Shinhwa members were living together in the dormitory. After that when he saw his mother cooking, he would jot down the ingredients and preparation methods. Lovingly introducing his parents in a unique manner, "My mother is a Korean food expert, and my father is a Western food expert."


Source: my daily
Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: