Sunday, October 19, 2008

[08.10.18][news] Junjin "I got punched by my girlfriend on the street in the past"

Singer Junjin confessed a humiliating incident in the past where his girlfriend punched him with her fist.

In the recently filmed episode of SBS "Yashimmanman Artist Athlete Village", Shinhwa's Junjin revealed "one time we went out drinking with my hyungdeul (male friends who he treats like older brothers), and during the drinking games my girlfriend then lost 20 times and had to drink each time."

Junjin continued "all of a sudden, my girlfriend yelled at me saying 'Park Choong Jae, you come here' then she pulled me out to the street and started hitting me on the face repeatedly with her fist even while other people looked on. Her punches were very strong and forceful, and I had no idea why she hit me."

More details of this humiliating incident shall be revealed in Yashimmanman 2, 20 October at 11:15 p.m.

source: newsen
eng trans: incarnadine@shinhwabiz

No comments: