Wednesday, June 17, 2009

[09.06.16] Junjin: I really just wanted to see David Beckham

null
null
null
null
During the 15th June episode of SBS variety show Yashimmanman, guest Junjin talked about the ‘humilitating’ photo of him and David Beckham while he was in Korea that circulated around the Internet during the show’s “Unforgivable” segment.

Junjin related the entire incident, “While I was preparing for my album, I went with my friend to catch a glimpse at David Beckham.” Upon hearing that David Beckham might even know about Shinhwa, Junjin got even more excited then.

Talking about seeing David Beckham up close and personal, Junjin said “There were a lot of celebrities there too, and amazingly I caught sight of him.” He happily shook hands with David Beckham and the mood was great, but a shot of him looking a little forlorn with Beckham behind him was reported in the media as a case of him being overshadowed by David Beckham’s popularity.

He added, “I don’t know why that’s something humiliating, I really just wanted to come and see David Beckham, because I was rather stressed with the preparation for the album.”

MC Mong also talked about his experience of pretending to know Hollywood star Wesley Snipes very well.

Credits: TV Report + Absolut Shinhwa

Ajjbecksnd the pic in question…

No comments: