Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Minwoo’s new MRIZING artist homepage

mvtn1mvtn2

mvtn3

Ok sorry to have digressed… I couldn’t really help it…

Now back to his new artist page – if you log on to

http://www.mrizing.com/08_m/main.htm

This is what you’re gonna see…

mhomepage

Pretty neat, huh? But notice those mass of Korean characters on top of the video screen?

mbecause1

It doesn’t really make sense… until you place your mouse cursor over the mass of words… then you’ll get this:

mbecause

It reads:

Because I love you
Because I want to see you
Because I miss you
Because I hate to be alone
Because I’m complete with the members beside me
Because I don’t know any other color except orange
Because I don’t have anything except all of you forever
That’s why I’m smiling


Lovely. ^^


transcript and translation – thanks to Su-mi@absolutshinhwa

No comments: