Sunday, June 21, 2009

[09.06.20] Junjin: I want to be honest and aboveboard in front of love

Currently in China, Junjin speaks to Nocut News through a phone interview and talks about his feelings of bliss.


Singer Junjin (29) candidly confirmed that he is indeed in a romantic relationship with actress Lee Shi Young, saying that he “wants to be honest and aboveboard in front of love”.

Currently in China for an album promotional event, Junjin confirmed the news to Nocut News via a phone interview and spoke of his feelings of bliss and happiness.

“It’s a relief to let it out be know than to lie about it,” Junjin said. “I want to be honest in front of love, and independent of my status as an entertainer, as a man I don’t want to have to conceal my love.”

Junjin and Lee Shi Young’s relationship has been acknowledged as a fact within the industry and also outside of the industry. Junjin does not conceal anything when being interviewed by reporters or asked by friends about his love life, and it’s his forthcoming attitude that makes it hard for the media to sensationalize the news of his relationship.

About Lee Shi Young, Junjin said, “She’s a good person who understands me very well. We started dating 3 months ago.”

Furthermore, Junjin also revealed this fact on the 20th June episode of MBC variety show “Infinite Challenge”.

When asked by the other members, “Lee Shi Young is your girlfriend, isn’t she? Please answer with only ‘yes’ or ‘no’,” to which he said “Yes.”

Junjin said, “When the other members asked me if she’s my girlfriend, I just couldn’t say ‘no’, so I just told the truth.”

Junjin also explained the ‘완전 사랑합니다’ (Wanjeon saranghamnida / I completely love you) message on his Cyworld page. “That has been there for a long time now, and it’s a popular catchphrase I used during the ‘Love Letter’ days.”

“That message is meant for the fans, not for my girlfriend. I’d like to leave a more beautiful message on my minihompy page for her.”

He is also preparing to meet the press on 23 June to announce the relationship officially. “I’m sorry to have to ask the reporters to come because of my private affairs, but I’ve prepared a simple press conference to address everyone’s concerns and questions.”

Junjin and Lee Shi Young first met on the MBC variety show “We Got Married” as a make-believe couple, but have since them developed a real-life romantic relationship.

Junjin will return to Korea from his event in China on 21st June.

Credits: Nocut News + Su-mi@absolutshinhwa

No comments: