Thursday, June 18, 2009

[09.06.18] Andy receives love in the form of cakes and snacks from Japanese fans

null

Andy, who has been appearing in the SBS daily drama “Two Wives” as Yoon Nam Joon, the younger brother of female protagonist Yoon Young Hee, has been in good spirits with the full support of fans in Korea and overseas.

In early June, in order to support Andy who has made a successful comeback to dramas, Japanese fans prepared nearly 100 sets of cakes and snacks and sent it to the set of “Two Wives” via courier, surprising the cast and crew.

Andy’s management company said, “Besides that, Koreans fans have also prepared meals and gifts for the cast and crew.”

Grateful to the Korean and overseas fans for their show of support, Andy said, “I was already really surprised when the gifts came from Japan, then I heard that the Korean fans had also prepared gifts too. I’m really grateful. I’ll work hard and show my best for all the fans who have faith in me and support me.”

On the other hand, the love line between Nam Joon and Mimi have attracted the interest of viewers who are eager to see how their story develops.

Credits: Joynews + Su-mi@absolutshinhwa

No comments: