Sunday, June 08, 2008

[08.06.04][news] Eric: Shinhwa is not disbanding! We're ignoring the rumors


Eric has stepped out to put an end to the rumors of Shinhwa disbanding.

On 4 June at the press conference for KBS2's Strongest Chil Woo held at Gwanghwamun's KT Art Hall, when asked "Is Shinhwa really disbanding?". Eric (Mun Jung Hyuk) said firmly, "We're ignoring the rumors (about disbanding)."

"Shinhwa is not disbanding. Absolutely not."

In Strongest Chil Woo, Eric plays a najang by day who becomes an assassin by night. He will be ending his activities with this drama, and prepare to enlist for the army in August.

Eric said, "In fact I wanted to end my activities with Shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert and enlist in May, but I received this great script by chance, and I changed my mind to enlist after this drama. I'm glad to be able to take part in my first KBS drama before I leave, and my first sageuk drama at that."

"It's my first time doing a sageuk drama, and although it was quite stressful initially, I grew more comfortable as time went on. I don't feel such a great difference between doing contemporary dramas and sageuk dramas now, and I'm more at ease with the speech and movements. Besides the overnight shoots, I'm having fun filming."


Source: NEWSEN
Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: