Sunday, June 29, 2008

[08.06.27][news] Junjin: Once I got drunk and slept in the car for 18 hours

Making an appearance on the June 28 episode of MBC variety show Park Kyung Rim's Wonderful Outing, Junjin shared some interesting stories about his reputation as a 'drunkard' and his drinking 'adventures'.

Reputed to have a drinking capacity of 15 bottles of soju, Junjin said "I used to be able to drink 15 bottles, but not anymore. Rather than to say that I like to drink, it's more like I like the atmosphere of drinking with friends", thus explaining the origins of his 'drunkard' reputation.

He added, "But there was once when I got drunk, and slept in the car for 18 hours."

He also talked about drunk-dialling a girl that he liked, "I wasn't thinking at asking her to be my girlfriend, but I did like her a lot. I called her once after I drank but I ended up falling asleep during the call because I was so tired. All she could hear was my snores and breathing, and I was so embarrassed that I didn't dare to contact her for a week."


Source: MyDaily+Ocean6
Chi trans: Fanny@ Shinhwazzang.com
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: