Sunday, June 29, 2008

[08.06.26][news] Consolidated articles - Junjin on Golden Fishery




JUNJIN RECAPS HIS 10 YEARS IN SHINHWA

Shinhwa member Junjin appeared on Golden Fishery, and recapped his 10-year career on the show.

As a Perfect Man, as Shinhwa members are often called, Junjin said that the image that he has presented for the last 10 years isn't his true self. "Even if I was hurting inside I had to put up a strong front." He also said that he isn't a player, "I've never ever dated more than one girl at a time."

He also shared other interesting stories about himself, such as eating squid rice at the same restaurant for 3 years; how he was selected among 4,000 people at a dance audition but the company ended up going bust in the end; and how he went home to practice more because he didn't want to lose out to the other members. He also talked about his panic disorder.

Source: oceans
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz



JUNJIN "ONCE THOUGHT OF LEAVING SHINHWA"

Shinhwa's Junjin appeared on the 25 June episode of MBC's Golden Fishery, sharing many candid revelations.

With tears in his eyes, he talked about his childhood, how he grew up with his grandmother, and the heartache that he experienced being separated from his birth mother. When he attended a charity event at an orphanage, he could understand the loneliness that the children felt living without their parents.

He also disclosed, "When some people said that I was intentionally talking about the hardship and the heartache that I experienced, I was so hurt that I thought about leaving Shinhwa. However when Kim Dongwan said that 'Shinhwa without Junjin isn't Shinhwa anymore', it gave me strength to continue. I'm very grateful to him for that."

As Park Choong Jae, and not Junjin, his wish is to be able to "show the best of me and being able to smile happily, whether it's on a programme or at a concert."

Source: hankyung.com
Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz


Revealing his painful childhood, Junjin sheds tears on Golden Fishery

Junjin didn't meet his biological mother until he was 23. His mother had left the family soon after Junjin was born, and he was brought up by his grandmother. As his father had to work, he could only send living expenses. When his father remarried when he was in high school, Junjin found it hard to get accustomed to his new family having been brought up by his grandmother.

There was no one to prepare lunchboxes for him, and he often had to share lunch with his schoolmates. This made him appreciate homecooked meals and parental love earlier than most other people did. As he talked about how he is still unable to say "Mother" naturally, his tears flowed.

He finally got to meet his biological mother, after an arrangement made by his stepmother. But when he heard that his mother now had a son, he didn't want to cause any unhappiness to his half-brother, and he had never met his biological mother ever since.

"When my grandmother passed away, I couldn't forgive myself for the insensible things I had done to upset her. I found it difficult to go to orphanages, because I couldnt control my emotions when I saw the children who were going through the same experience as me. But because I had to present a tough image, I couldn't cry even if I wanted to."

I thought about leaving Shinhwa because I had to be someone that I wasn't. But Kim Dongwan said that 'Shinhwa without Junjin isn't Shinhwa anymore', and it gave me strength to continue. It's the greatest thing that Shinhwa members were able to meet and be part on one another's lives."

Although the journey was tough, but having overcome the difficulties, Junjin said that he would try his best to earn applause from his fans and in future, be a good father.


Source: newsen
Chi trans: 糯糯@DoubleJ中文網
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: