Sunday, June 08, 2008

[08.06.05][News] The misuse of other’s name: Junjin ranks 1

Junjin, who returns with his solo album ‘Wa’, is affected by the unauthorized use of his name.

KBS 2 TV ‘Financial Vitamin’ which broadcasts of the 5th, shows the seriousness of the personal information leaked out through celebrities.16 celebrities include Lee Su Geun, SS501 Kim Hyun Joong, Boom appeared in the show. The misuse of Junjin’s name was revealed in the show.

Junjin’s name was registered at 1879 websites, and 1458 belongs to adult websites, and the rest were normal sites.

To this, Junjin responded, ‘In actual fact I knew my identification number has been leaked out in 2001, but I didn’t expect it to be so serious.’

‘Most of the sites are not what I joined, and sometimes when I do want to register for a site, I realize my identification number has been leaked, and I give up using my own information. I will not get another identification number, can I?’

‘Financial Vitamin’ expresses to help Junjin. Together with experts, they will prevent such happenings and will broadcast the process.

In last year’s programme, the misuse of singer Park Sang Min’s name had only 74 cases, and it already caused a big impact. But now, Junjin’s case is 25 times of that, and we can imagine the magnitude of the consequences.

This programme broadcasts on 5 June 8.55pm (Seoul time).


Source :newsen
Chin translation:julias@bestshinhwa
Eng translation: aimeepok@shinhwa.biz

No comments: