Sunday, June 29, 2008

[08.06.27][diary] Andy - Paris^^


Filming has been ending late every night, so I could only update everyone today~ Is everyone fine?^^


Initially I thought I would have some free time, but I'm even busier here than in Seoul^^


I still have to do photoshoots in between filming....

I started to miss Korea since the first day I arrived here, now I'm just waiting for the day I go home~~


But I've not only seen a lot, but I've felt a lot too, so even after I go back I will still remember lots of things


I'm now going through a very good experience

So soon.. It's already 2am~ I now need to zzz for tomorrow's filming

*The photo was secretly taken by our staff member while I was listening to music... It's not too bad so I posted it ㅋㅋ


Source: ND ENTERTAINMENT
Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: