Wednesday, June 11, 2008

[08.06.10][news] Andy: Didn't think I would get along with Solbi the 1st time we met

Singer Andy said that he didn't really get along with Solbi when they first started playing a newlywed couple on MBC's We Got Married.

On the We Got Married special of Come To Play, broadcast on 9 June, Andy confessed to this under the questioning of MCs Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Won Hee.

The MCs asked all 5 couples if at first glance, they felt that they wouldn't get along , and there were 2 guests who replied yes. Under persistent questioning, Andy and Seo In Young admitted that they pressed the button.

Andy said, "When I saw her on other shows, I felt that she was really different from me, and I was a little worried. But just as the older folks say, married couples will start to become like each other as time passes, and it's true that we are more similar now."

Seo In Young also said, "Crown J didn't look too right for me either, but at that time we still didn't know each other well. Now if you were to ask me to switch partners, there's no way I'd agree to it."

Part 2 of Come To Play - We Got Married special will be aired on 16 June.

Source: sports chosun & Dacapo
Chi trans: 狐狸家的art @ shinhwazzang.com
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: