Sunday, June 29, 2008

[08.06.23][news] Solbi: I can't differentiate my feelings for Andy on and off-air


Singer Solbi's confession towards her reel-life husband Andy has sparked off a hot topic of discussion among viewers.

On the 22 June episode of MBC's We Got Married, Solbi said "I know I shouldn't be saying this, but I'm feeling increasingly umcomfortable with the show."

"I'd feel lonely when I get home after filming, and there are times I think about calling Andy. But I know I shouldn't be doing that, getting confused between reel and real life. It used to be a case of living with someone I didn't have feelings for, but now I can't help but worry about my feelings for Andy."

Andy said, "Solbi is really very attractive. The more I see her, the more I think so."

On this episode, Solbi confessed to Andy about losing the ring, and her heartfelt tears became the topic of the day for many viewers.


Source: CNBNEWS
Chi trans: wendyid@ShinhwaZzang.com
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: