Sunday, June 29, 2008

[08.06.27][news] Andy trapped in a tram for 30 mins during filming in France


Shinhwa member-turned-solo singer Andy was trapped in a tram in Tignes, France during a summer ski session.

Andy was in Tignes for the filming of Cable Channel Olive TV's "Rediscovering France" - due for broadcast at the end of August - and was preparing to head for a summer ski challenge when he got trapped in the electric tram due to a power outage.

He was travelling up the mountain in the tram towards the summer ski which is 3,500m above sea level when the tram suddenly stopped moving just after 5 minutes. After 30 minutes of waiting, Andy and the crew had to manually get out of the tram in the cold.

Andy, who will be in Paris from 19 June to 1 July, will visit various attractions and meet with famous people from the culinary, literary and sports fields in his 12-day trip to fully experience French culture.

In his latest diary entry to his fans, Andy mentioned that he was even busier in Paris than in Seoul. "I started to miss Korea since the first day I arrived here, now I'm just waiting for the day I go home~~ But I've not only seen a lot, but I've felt a lot too, so even after I go back I will still remember lots of things. I'm now going through a very good experience."


Source: STARNEWS
Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahah poor Andy :) At least he is having fun...

Ahhh he is so close ! >_< I hope I will be able to see him at the airport...