Wednesday, June 11, 2008

[08.06.09][News] ‘We’re Married’ Andy, ‘slowly becoming more like Solbi’

‘Slowly becoming more like Solbi’

MBC’s variety programme ‘We’re Married’ has been enjoying high ratings and on the show, Andy made a shocking confession about his partner, Solbi.

In the recent recording of MBC’s ‘Come to Play’ ‘We’re Married Special’, Andy expresses, ‘seems to be slowly becoming more like Solbi’.

Andy says, ‘In the beginning when I saw Solbi on television, I felt that our characters are very different and it got me worried’, ‘But like how the elders will always say married couples will become similar, I feel that we have become like that through the weeks of filming.’

Continuing he says, ‘At the first few broadcasts of the show people will always comment, ‘it looks like Solbi likes you more’ But it is not like that, I am just working hard to understand Solbi more’. As he says this, Solbi who was present became rather shy.

Solbi says, ‘At the start I did like him more, it’s true’, ‘But it became more interesting as I try to make him my man.’ This caught the attention of viewers.

This programme is scheduled to broadcast on 9 June 11.05am.


Source:sportschosun
Chi translation:mao@ANDY THE WORLD
Eng translation: aimeepok@shinhwa.biz

No comments: