Sunday, June 29, 2008

[08.06.24][News]GOOD Dir Lee's 24 June entry


2008.06.24 04:53

This is a place for diary entries, but as I've said in my last entry that I will use this space to provide information for everyone, I will occasionally use respectful form of address.

Recording for today has ended. We all went to Vink's house after that, the one who makes great music. His place is one where you can get a beautiful night scenary, and this is where he works as well. It's like an office hotel. We were just chatting, talking about music and I found an interesting book.

It's called, 'I'm now an action hero too'.
These are the things on the content page
Ways to ruin a wedding
How to attract someone in a party
How to get hit by a falling chair
Ways to get someone off your back
How to escape from a sinking ship

And it goes on..There are other interesting things in the book...
Things that seems like it will come out on Infinite Challenge^^
As there was not much time today, I could only look at the content page. If there is time, I will want to buy one home
Somewhere in everyone's heart, we all have a desire to be an action hero
Do take a look at the book. Tell me more about the book here if you read it before me.

By now, I suppose everyone has seen that line and noticed that recording has ended?
Hye Sung has recorded Vink's song today. We're all in a good mood.
Needless to say, I'm sure we all know Vink has written a few songs for Hye Sung's second album as well as Shinhwa's ninth album.
I have mentioned it before, Vink and I, we go a long, long way back, when we were both good-looking guys^^We knew each other back then...
ㅋㅋㅋ
There were songs in Hye Sung's second album that signifies a new beginning, and the pain of waiting
Shinhwa's ninth album presented memories, and their journeys ahead alone.
Vink thinks about the feeling the album is supposed to bring, and he really does it well.
He will analyze and do various experiments to let himself immerse in the music, he really is a very great friend.

The topic today at the recording was 'Waltz'
There was no such atmosphere, as to why we came up with this name, I'm not too sure really
Just that when we got the song, how should i say this....
It feels really romantic
As if your lover was just at your ear, whispering sweet nothings?
Ai...sh I'm reminded of an actor called Grant...^^
Aren't you all curious...You can hear it soon...
At that time, listen to the song bearing in mind what I've said...

Although it hasn't been settled, we will try various things on this album
And in future we will as well, will slowly let you all in on this.

It's coming to 5...
Time to sleep
Rest for a short while, and it'll be morning soon...^^


Source:GOOD 李理事(Director Lee) personal CY
Chi translation:汶汶@申彗星中国首站S.C.I.C
Eng translation: aimeepok@shinhwa.biz

No comments: