Sunday, June 29, 2008

[08.06.18][News]Shinhwa members call Solbi sister-in-law?

Andy reveals, ‘Shinhwa members call Solbi sister-in-law’.

On MBC’s ‘Come to Play We’re Married Special 2’ broadcasted on 16 June, Andy appeared on the show with Solbi. What surprised Andy, was that Junjin made a sudden appearance on the show as well.

Junjin introduced himself as ‘Gyeonggi-do Anyang Affairs citizen speaker Park Choong Jae’, ‘I do ask Solbi ‘Where is Andy now?’ just to confirm his whereabouts’, Andy was flustered hearing all these.

‘Yes. He calls me that’ replies Solbi. Andy also reveals, ‘I do get messages like ‘treat sister-in-law better’ from other 3 Shinhwa members’.

On the other hand, when asked, ‘Do you look forward to skin contact?’ to which Andy answers, ‘Yes’, expressing his feelings for his imaginary partner Solbi.

Andy explains, ‘Since young, I sleep very late’, ‘And at those times if my grandma rubs my ears gently, I’ll fall asleep very quickly. Until now I still have that habit’.


Source:newsen.com
Chi translation:草木番茄@D久天长
Eng translation: aimeepok@shinhwa.biz
__________________

No comments: