Sunday, June 08, 2008

[08.06.05][Interview] Kim Dongwan and Andy relay interview with a Jap Mag


In a relay interview with Shinhwa’s Kim Dongwan and Andy, Kim Dongwan shall answer Andy questions truthfully.

KDW and Andy share a elder-younger brother relationship in the group Shinhwa. Having released his last album before enlistment, KDW joined Andy in this interview and has brought up memories they both shared since debut. Do not miss this interview!

A: First of all, I would like to ask hyung, do you still remember the things that happened back at the time we debut? What was your first impression of me?

W: Andy is a very sincere person, at first I could not keep up with the dance steps. 3 hours of practice time, I will surely have 1 hour for my solo lesson and at this time, Andy will always accompany me, I’m really grateful for that. But recently, I realize Andy has been avoiding me… but I will still like Andy no matter what… (Laughs)

A: Next, which member do you think has gone through the most changes?

W: It has got to be Eric! At the beginning, he gives people the feeling that everything has to be done his own way. But now, he is more passionate than anyone else in his own work, and he is working very hard, making me envious of him.

A: We have been around for ten years already, what does hyung think was the toughest period of time?

W: At the time when our first album sales did not meet expectations till the time we released our 2nd album. And also the time when we released the fourth album without Andy, carrying out promotional activities with 5 people. It was really tough.

A: What about the happiest time?

W: The gathering we all held after the 10th anniversary concert ended! (Laughs)

A: Hyung pays attention to everything, and you are very knowledgeable, what are you into nowadays?

W: I’m very interested in cameras. I don’t know why but once I see cameras, I want to know more about them. No matter what happens, I want to record everything down with the camera, and do in future when I see the photos, I can recall the details and that should be a very meaningful thing! Of course, right now I have to take some photos too. Let’s see, what shall I take… (Laughs)

A: Then who in Shinhwa would you want to be your model?

W: Of course it’s Andy! Whenever I want to take pictures, Andy will always be giving the reluctant expression! (laughs)

A: What is the one sentence you will want to tell members now that we are reaching 10 years?

W: Another 10 years! The next 10 years we are still going to be together, right!

A: What about our fans?

W: We are a family! Fans who were with us since we debut are all adults now, and they are still supporting us, and so we’re a family. To us, your existence really matters.

A: Let’s talk about hyung’s second solo album now.

W: Other than ‘Secret’ there are other ballads as well. There is also collaboration with the popular group, Sweetbox’s Jade, and I’m satisfied with the song. Please buy my album!


Source :恋人
Chin translation:松松@百度东万吧
Eng translation: aimeepok@shinhwa.biz

No comments: