Sunday, June 08, 2008

[08.06.06][news] Strongest Chil Woo's Eric, Jeon Noh Min take 7 hrs for 1 scene


Action scenes are no joke.

Eric and Jeon Noh Min of the upcoming KBS2 drama Strongest Chil Woo spent 7 whole hours on one single fighting scene.

The two actors play the leaders of the assassination clan in Strongest Chil Woo - Eric as a lowly najang by day and Jeon Noh Min as a yangban aristocrat, both of whom partake in activities of the clan by night. It's the first sageuk drama for both actors.

During the fight scene, both of them had to leap up to the trees while being strung by wires, and they had to maintain their balance when they landed. In an interview, Jeon Noh Min said "If we moved when we landed, we had to redo the scene. Although I didn't expect the filming of a sageuk drama to be this tough, but it was very fun to be working with Eric."

He added, "There were many night scenes, which meant many overnight shoots. We only get to go home once in a few days, it's even difficult for me to see my wife. When we were shooting in Tae An, there were no restaurants around. Eric and I, we tried to search for a place to eat, but we ended up eating instant noodles in the van."

At the press conference for the drama, it was clear that Eric had put a lot of effort into the drama, "This is my last drama before I enlist for military service in September, so it's very special to me. I went to martial arts classes, and I learnt horseriding too."

Source: joongang
Chi trans: lostall@情投E赫
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: