Sunday, June 08, 2008

[08.06.07][News] "It's been 10 years but it feels like I've just learnt to sing."

Kim Dongwan, who recently released his 2nd solo album modestly said, "It's been 10 years but it feels like I've just learnt to sing."

Promoting "Handkerchief" last year, the solo singer is back with his second solo title track, "Secret" and has been actively promoting it.

Kim Dongwan expressed, "During the first album, being on stage alone was tiring.. hence, my strengths were not shown."

But Kim Dongwan does not seem to have any confidence, "As for singing, I've gain a little confidence only recently. I hope my solo stage will not disappoint fans."

He was very happy and thank fans for their love. "Although I've been singing for 10 years, there are still a lot that I want to show to fans."



Source:O6
Chinese translation:juyan@junjinchina
Eng-Chi translation: jiahhui @ shinhwa.biz
If you do take out, please leave credits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dongwan oppa....dont do diet again huhuhuhu....ur too skinny now...hahaha...but still loph u oppa...hahaha....ur "secret" is a sweet lophable song...love it....great!!!