Wednesday, February 11, 2009

[09.02.11] Andy: My neck was in a cast because of Eric


Shinhwa member and now solo singer Andy, shared a little incident about Eric and himself during the recording of the 13th Feb episode of MBC’s “Let’s Sleep Here Tonight”, about how he ended up having his neck in a cast because of Eric.

“Everytime I practiced with Eric, he would ask me to do the difficult moves. During our first album, there was a backflip move without using the hands for support. Eric made me practice one more time before our performance, but it went wrong and I landed on my head. I was sent to the hospital after that, and in the end I had to go on stage with my neck in a cast.”

Andy also talked about the time during Shinhwa’s 4th album where he couldn’t take part in group activities as he had problems shuttling between the U.S and Korea due to a passport issue. “At that time people were discussing whether new members would be added, and I was really very troubled. During the 5th fanmeeting I heard the fans calling out ‘Lee Sunho’, then I cried when I realised that the fans’ love for me hasn’t changed. In the end I got onstage with my eyes all puffy and red.”

As a guest on the show, Andy impressed the MCs with his culinary skills. Andy, who enjoys cooking, prepared pasta for the MCs, and he also introduced Jumper, the new male duo that he has groomed, to the delight of the ahjumma fans.

Andy will take viewers on a tour of his home, filled with gifts from fans, and also share stories about the Shinhwa members. This episode will be shown on 13th Feb at 11.40pm.

Source: Osen
Chi trans: 紫水晶@isay81
Eng trans: midnightgirl@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

No comments: