Sunday, July 12, 2009

[09.07.10] M’s Cyworld minihompy diary update

height has nothing to do with a person's worth, Minwoo-shi fighting. we are to support you!!!!
----------------------------------------


2009.07.10 Friday 03:28

The rain is really heavy…
Honestly the rain is so heavy that I’m scared ㅡㅡ
I’m starting to worry whether or not the outdoor performance today will be able to proceed..
Although the day has already started, but I’m in a good mood because it feels like it’s going to be a meaningful day~
I’ve already had my second performance //
Today I totally did whatever I felt like doing and always~ that leaves something to be desired~~
I’m curious about how tomorrow’s performance will turn out..
Just like what Eric said, there seemed to be many things that I didn’t manage to show~~~~~I made mistakes because of nervousness?
I didn’t know that my toenail had dropped off and I just carried on in one breath ㅋ ㅋ
Toenail ah grow together with me~~~^^ ㅎㅎ
I went for the Yashimmanman recording after the M Countdown performance!!
I couldn’t smile much during the recording~~ My smile seemed to have gone missing ㅋㅋ
I’m M-poleon~~ The story of a small man who achieves big things~
I love my height~
No matter what others say I don’t care~ Shin-chan yah~
Don’t you get bothered either~^^
People always have a habit of looking for shortcomings (although there are exceptions too)
People who always look for shortcomings…
He definitely doesn’t know that he himself has even more shortcomings..
So start with loving yourself~ That way, you’ll be able to overlook your own shortcomings//
If there’s anything that I envy others for..
Rather than those who are tall, it’s people who know how to care for themselves and manage themselves~!!
Wise people!!
I really envy their composure and easygoing attitude~^^

“0% possibility, that’s the path I’m going to take.
I still have a hidden card left. And that is hope.
If you measure my height from the ground up, I’m shorter than anyone else,
If you measure my height from the sky, I’m taller than anyone.” – Napoleon-

source: Su-mi@absolutshinhwa

No comments: