Sunday, July 19, 2009

[09.07.17] Kim Young Joon: I was jealous over Hwang Jung Eum’s kissing scene with Kim Dongwan

Kim Young Joon (SG Wannabe) & Hwang Jung Eum (The Person I Love, East Of Eden) -> The real-life couple on WGM. Anyway I think guys can’t help but be jealous of Dongwannie.. Hehe. The wit, the humor, the voice, the looks, the body, the muscles, the biceps, the abs, the shoulders, the back muscles…. I digress.

Anyway I’ve refused to watch The Person I Love because I don’t think I can bear to watch Kim Atom be a jerk… Anyway I couldn’t find any clip of this scene in question…

---------------------------------------------------------------------





=======================================================================

SG Wannabe member Kim Young Joon has expressed his jealousy over actress-girlfriend Hwang Jung Eum’s kissing scenes.

In the 14th July episode of KBS2’s Sang Sang Plus, he said, “Although I can’t do anything about her kissing scenes, but I can’t bring myself to not say a word about it. After her kissing scenes I would ask her in detail how she did the scene, and then I’ll end up blaming her co-star.”

“There was once, a few days after she did a kissing scene with Shinhwa’s Kim Dongwan, I met him on a music show. I wanted to say hello, but somehow my jealousy got the better of me and I chose to avoid him instead.”

(irrelevant info omitted)

Credits: Mydaily + Su-mi@absolutshinhwa

No comments: