Thursday, July 16, 2009

[09.07.16] Always Hyesung Magazine Vol.1


Translation of Hyesung’s congratulatory note above

It’s Always Hyesung’s 1st birthday!
Congratulations… Thank you.~ Just like the name of the fan club, for always being by my side…
Thanks to everyone’s love and enthusiastic support, Always Hyesung has been able to grow freely ^-^
In this one year… Thinking back about the days I spent with the members of the Always Hyesung family, many things have happened indeed…
It was my first time setting up a solo fan club, so for some reason I felt really nervous…
And… With nervous and excited feelings, I prepared for my first fanmeeting in Japan..
In Osaka..Nagoya…and the concert in Tokyo…
Always, no matter when…giving your great love to the insignificant me…
The look in all of your eyes as you looked at me with your sparkling eyes…
Everything seems like it just happened yesterday, and the most happy moments…
I don’t have any other way of repaying you except with my music…
Being loved by all of you, my heart is filled with happiness, gratitude and guilt towards all of you…
Compared to what has already passed of this year…
From now onwards we’ll share even more happy days~ so let’s always spend our days with a smile!
In 2009, I’ll be seeing everyone more often, as much as everyone loves me, I’ll work just as hard to bring you even better albums, and to become the Hyesung who’s able to repay all of you~ Thank you.

2009.06 from HYESUNG

=================================================================

Translation of Hyesung’s full Q&A

Q1: What kind of music do you usually listen to when you’re driving?
If you can go on a road trip in Japan, where would you like to go?
A: I prefer to listen to songs from Side 1…
Since I like it here, so no matter where… I’ll recommend it!!!

Q2. What are the blood types of your parents?
A: My dad is Type A, and my mom is Type O.

Q3: What songs are in your iPod?
A: The latest hit songs in Korea, concert recordings, demo recordings, the Oricon chart

Q4.What’s the latest thing you’ve tried doing?
A. Fishing

Q5: Are there any Korean snacks that you’d like to introduce to the Japanese fans?
Any Japanese snacks that you find very delicious? If there’s any snack that Hyesung-san likes, I’d like to try them too.
A: Actually I’m not too fond of snacks..
Korean snacks, such as sweet potato pancakes, for Japanese snacks it’s Calbee potato snacks.

Q6: You wrote lyrics for some of the songs on your 1st album, but you haven’t been doing so lately.
Why is that so?
A: Though I really want to write some good lyrics, but it’s too difficult. I’ve been psyching myself though.

Q7: When you were staying in Japan, what was the thing that surprised you most about Japan?
A: The houses may be small, but they’re very high. I didn’t really go out during my stay in Japan~I mostly studied, did my homework, practised…
[You're saying that you didn't play computer games...? Don't lie... LOL]

Q8: What else do you do at home besides playing computer games?
A: I play games, watch movies, TV… Sometimes I cook…

Q9: What do you usually carry in the bag that you often bring around?
A: I haven’t been bringing a bag along with me when I travel these days.

Q10: Where is Muri now?
A: She’s in the home of a friend, and is growing healthily.

Q11: What’s the one thing you must do before you start your concert?
A: To get into the best condition, I don’t usually do anything special. But I do eat samgyeopsal (grilled pork belly meat) the night before a concert, because it’s good for the throat… ^-^
[SAY WHAT....??? You're turning into a Kang Ho Dong junior! LOL]

Q12: I really like Korean ramyeon. There is a wide variety, can Hyesung-san recommend a more delicious type of ramyeon?
A: Cook ramyeon in the rice cooker! Put the water, seasoning and noodles all into the cooker for 9 minutes and it’s ready!
The great thing is that it’s convenient, but the not-so-good thing is that it tends to be dry.
[Aigoo you bum... But I'll try it too...]

Q13: I really like Shinhwa very much, and I’m envious of the friendship among the members. So I believe that the members often get in touch with each other.
So who’s the number one member you’ve been in touch with lately? Please share with us what you talk about.
A: Eric! We go fishing together! (I caught 2 fishes)
[*sigh* Save a piece of Eric for us alien-lovers please....]

Q14: When I hear Hyesung-san’s song, or see your pictures, I would unconsciously smile and become really happy.
Then when is Hyesung-san the happiest? Would it be when you’re playing PC games?
A: When I lie on my bed after a bath~~ I would feel that everything in this world belongs to me~!!!

BONUS

Q1: On the day of Shinhwa’s 11th anniversary, what did the members do at the gathering?
A: We had a party, got a cake, ate raw fish, drank.. We talked about a lot of funny things that day as we haven’t got together in a while.. I ran off early because I got drunk.

Q2: You seemed to have started wearing ear studs again, why is that so..?
A: The stylist discovered the piercings on my earlobes, and forced me to wear ear studs.

Q3.What food do you like to eat?
A. Jajangmyeon…

Q4. What do you think of male fans?
A: Very precious fans… I’m really very happy and proud to have them…


Credits: Always Hyesung + Su-mi@absolutshinhwa

No comments: