Wednesday, July 15, 2009

[09.07.14] Hyesung’s Q&A in Always Vol. 1

HS_Always Vol1


Q: Are there any Korean snacks that you’d like to introduce to the Japanese fans? Any Japanese snacks that you find very delicious? If there’s any snack that Hyesung-san likes, I’d like to try them too.
A: Actually I’m not too fond of snacks..
Korean snacks, such as sweet potato pancakes, for Japanese snacks it’s Calbee potato snacks.

Q: I really like Shinhwa very much, and I’m envious of the friendship among the members. So I believe that the members often get in touch with each other. So who’s the number one member you’ve been in touch with lately? Please share with us what you talk about.
A: Eric! We go fishing together! (I caught 2 fishes)

Q: When I hear Hyesung-san’s song, or see your pictures, I would unconsciously smile and become really happy. Then when is Hyesung-san the happiest? Would it be when you’re playing PC games?
A: When I lie on my bed after a bath~~ I would feel that everything in this world belongs to me~!!!

Q: On the day of Shinhwa’s 11th anniversary, what did the members do at the gathering?
A: We had a party, got a cake, ate raw fish, drank.. We talked about a lot of funny things that day as we haven’t got together in a while.. I ran off early because I got drunk.

Q: You seemed to have started wearing ear studs again, why is that so..?
A: The stylist discovered the piercings on my ears, and forced me to wear ear studs.

Source: FLASHBACK + SCIC + Su-mi@absolutshinhwa

No comments: