Friday, July 17, 2009

[09.07.17] Reporter’s Handbook: Why did Amy lie on air?

honestly, i dont care. as i have said before, just wish she just shut her mouth and leave Minwoo alone. in the fuirst place, there wouldnt be any smoke without any fire. amy, you created your own ghost, now deal with it and again keep your F*&$ing mouth shut. Oh by the way, leave Dongwan out of your interview, you already know how he feels, araso!


Note from Su-mi:

And the saga continues – the reporter who wrote the article that spawned the entire controversy has basically written another article in defense of himself, after Amy implied that he made up stories about what she had said in the interview. Man…I’m starting to think Park Shi Yeon’s an angel.

As a media personality, she really should have known better than to piss off a reporter. But in any case it’s his word against hers – no one would really know what she actually said unless the tape recording of the interview is released. For all we know, this could be the reporter’s petty revenge towards her for insinuating that he made up things that she didn’t say… BUT NO, THIS TIME I’M NOT GIVING HER THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. It’s too clear who the real victim of this entire ruckus is.

The more she talks, the worse it gets. It’s time you learnt how to STFU, biatch (couldnt said it any better).

=============================================================
Amy of ‘Bad Girls’ Diary 5′ appeared on tvN’s ENEWS on July 15th to explain her side of the story in the controversy over her comments that she made about Lee Minwoo in an interview.

On the show, Amy repeatedly said that she did not mention anything about Lee Minwoo in front of the media, that the contents of the article were untrue, and that she felt hurt and frustrated. She also mentioned that she wanted to resolve the misunderstanding with Kim Dongwan.

Amy had made a trip to the headquarters of IS at Chungrim-dong on 6th July. It was Amy’s management agency that requested for the interview as publicity for her upcoming drama. Amy expressed that she’s part of the ’snappy new generation’ (it means straightforward, candid – though I think it’s just a case of not thinking before speaking), and answered all the questions smoothly.

Since she was about to appear on a tvN drama called ‘Apgujung Diary’, though we talked about the drama itself, and of course the interview touched on the most recent topic of her break-up with Shinhwa’s Lee Minwoo.

Perhaps Amy didn’t express her hurt as she gallantly answered the questions that I carefully posed.

“Although I do think about our memories from the past, I don’t feel hurt. We weren’t compatible in many ways, and I have tried my best, so I have no regrets. I don’t even remember Lee Minwoo’s face now.”

After that we continued to talk about things related to Lee Minwoo. Though we were meeting for the first time that day, Amy had spoken freely about a variety of things. She didn’t request for me to keep things ‘off the record’ when we touched on sensitive topics, and she didn’t express any unhappiness when I asked more sensitive questions.

Towards the end of the interview, I asked her, “Is it going to be inconvenient for you since we’ll be publishing the contents of today’s interview?” She replied, “No. That’s how I am, it feels great to be able to speak out candidly today.”

That day, Amy actually mentioned many things that were inappropriate for an interview. “He’s really a terrible XX”; “It started off well, then he started to lie about everything”; “I was deceived by his smiling eyes”; “He kept lying and giving me the slip”; “Now that I think about it, he’s really a horrible XX”, these were things that came straight out of Amy’s mouth.

The next day, IS published a short article of the interview on the Internet. The contents of what Amy had said were saved in the computer file, but sensitive contents that would have caused problems for both parties were edited out. The ’safe’ edited article was then published, with some parts cleaned up.

Amy’s manager also called me up in the afternoon, “The story looks good, I was really worried because of Amy’s frankness when she speaks, but I’m relieved to see the article. Please do us a favor with more interviews.”

However Amy then appeared at the tvN studio on 15th July to prove her innocence (?). In the 3rd part of a one-hour special on Amy, she proclaimed, “I absolutely never said anything like that to the reporter.”

“I’m really hurt and frustrated, and I really want to clear up the misunderstanding. I really didn’t say anything like that at all. I didn’t say that in the interview with the reporter. Honestly I’m very angry, I must resolve this today!” Her tone in the 6mm broadcast interview felt consistent with her interview with IS.

But to the viewers, they were suspicious of her words. “Please show only your true self. The article doesn’t seem like it’s made up, and so many issues have been made out of it.”

Forgetting everything that one she said and done, or remembering only the complete opposite of it, and then turning everything to your advantage as a weapon, that doesn’t match the concept that Amy’s fans know her for.

If she continues to act this way, it would be difficult for not just her lover, but anyone at all to be by her side.

Credits: IS JOINS + Su-mi@absolutshinhwa

No comments: