Tuesday, July 07, 2009

[09.07.06] Lee Minwoo’s post-Inkigayo fanmeeting: Greeting transcript

Hi, this is M Rizing.
We’d like to express our heartfelt gratitude to all the fans who’ve given so much support for the first performance.
M’s sketchbook greeting to the fans during the post-Inkigayo mini-fanmeeting
Has now been organized for viewing by everyone of you.

We hope you will show even more love and support in future.

(Contents)

May I say ‘Annyeong’ to you?
(i.e. banmal -> informal speech)

Annyeong^^ Annyeong to everyone~~

I’ve been worrying about what
to say first
I wanted to give something special to all of you special people
So I’m greeting everyone with these words ^^

Did you like the first
stage performance?
I really thank you all, though I nearly died ㅋheh

I’m sorry to have made you wait for so long, really really..

I’ve missed all of you

I was worried about what I should do if
you’ve all forgotten me..
To me, all of you are the best

ㅋㅋ Actually
You really hate me, don’t you ㅠ,ㅠ

During the whole rest period I’ve
been feeling this way

To me, the most important matters I want to do
Is to heal the hurt in all of your hearts..

To become stronger

The greatest pain that I felt when I was making my music
Was feeling
all the love from everyone

So all the more I wanted to love
wholeheartedly and work harder
Right now I’m really very happy.

It
seems that everything about me, in all your minds, is a new start
Talking
about a new start, although I’m nervous, I’m feeling good
Shall we start all
over again?

MINNOVATION

All of you who lead me to continuously
revolutionize
And the members!
No matter who you are, I love you to
death

In my heart, in my thoughts, in my mind
All of you are ranked
zero!~
(Ranked zero here means the greatest rank; even higher than being
ranked first)

Thank you.

Scream~~~!

Credits: M Rizing + Su-mi@absolutshinhwa

No comments: