Wednesday, July 15, 2009

[09.07.14] Dongwan’s memolog: Yamato Nadeshiko

Note from Su-mi:
Yamato Nadeshiko is a Japanese drama from 2000 (9 YEARS AGO????!!!! Gawd I feel ancient.) There was a similar 2003 Korean drama called My Fair Lady which starred Go Soo and Kim Hee Sun.
========================================================


Ah~I started on a drama over the weekend and I finished watching it in just 3 days.
I’m not really interested in the stewardesses, I just watched it for Shinichi Tsutsumi.
But.. This!. It’s a really great drama.!


Anyway, Misia’s ‘Everything’ is featured on the OST.. Well.. Why haven’t I watched the drama before then? -_-;
I’m envious.
This drama was aired in Japan in 2000.
(There was a Korean remake called ‘My Fair Lady’)
Honestly, this kind of realistic and straightforward love
The love that’s found in secular relationships
If I had watched this drama in 2000, might my love have been more mature?

I’m an ordinary person.
I like dramas and movies with ordinary characters.
From the point of view of the audience, it’s good as long as you can do your own duties well.
It’s as if I have the illusion of being in love too..?
That’s fun. (It’s the Otaku spirit… -_-)

Shinichi Tsutsumi is very young too. He’s 35 years old now..

Frankly speaking, it will be good if Korea and Japan didn’t have remakes of each other’s works.
Japanese fans feel that Korean works are uniquely Korean, so they like it,
Korean fans feel that Japanese works are uniquely Japanese so they like it.
Korea and Japan are different. All the good points and bad points are all different.
Producing remakes when they can’t even understand that, the remakes are really hard to watch.
I really want to point them out one by one.
Some Japanese drama bloggers have already listed out the details (Remarkable!)
Well… Japanese dramas are a little boring. (Most feel childish).
They have their own formulas. Elements of short stories are always involved.
Adding the nuance of background music. But because of this, we can better feel the subtle emotions of the actors..! Oh ho~
Even an ugly chameleon has so much to say!..
Japanese dramas are like fairy tales for adults.

Continuing to think about this.

どうしても あなたに あいたくて.. (No matter what, I miss you.. I think it’s a line from the drama)

Watch it if you haven’t~

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Su-mi@absolutshinhwa

No comments: