Thursday, July 16, 2009

[09.07.15] Amy “wants to resolve the misunderstanding with Kim Dongwan”

there wouldnt be any misunderstanding in the first place if she hasnt said anything against Minwoo in the first place. Amy, do one thing for all of us, shut up and leave Minwoo alone. I also share the same sentiments as with Su-mi, i dont want to see anymore of your picture next to Oppa Yam.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Amy has said that she hopes to resolve the misunderstanding with Shinhwa member Kim Dongwan over comments she allegedly made in an interview.

Amy appeared on tvN’s ENEWS on 15th July at 9pm, to explain the misunderstanding and rumors, and the controversy that followed.

She looked visibly perplexed as she said in an interview with ENEWS, “There was a recent article that reported things that I didn’t say, and I felt really hurt and victimized. I haven’t been online for 3-4 days after that.”

“Though I’m the kind of person who will speak my mind and thus cause misunderstandings, but with regards to the controversy over Kim Dongwan’s remarks, I felt that I had to let everyone know the truth and that’s why I decided to appear on the show.”

“From the point of view of Shinhwa member Kim Dongwan, I can understand that he did it for his friend, so I hope to resolve the misunderstanding with him.”

In a recent interview, Amy was reported to have remarked, “I’m someone who shares and gives a lot, but that’s not his style. Later on, when he often didn’t tell the truth and made up excuses, I decided to break up.” Kim Dongwan soon followed up with an entry on his blog, which wrote, “Making known things between yourself and your ex, even if the other party isn’t your boyfriend anymore, it’s an abnormal, and dirty thing to do.”

Credits: Asia Economy + Su-mi@absolutshinhwa

No comments: