Thursday, July 09, 2009

[09.07.08] Amy: It will be nice if Lee Minwoo can meet a good person

if she really “loved” Minwoo, she wouldnt say such. she’s just too immature for relationship where “PATIENCE” “RESPECT” and “LOYALTY” should be the number 1 criteria. whatever happend to their relationship, she should have kept it to herself
------------------------------------------------------------------------------


TV personality Amy (27) who has recently broken up with Shinhwa’s Lee Minwoo said, “It will be nice if he can meet a good person.”

In a recent interview with IS, Amy said, “Things between us went very well initially, but as time passed we realised that we had too many difference, and things got very tough. Although I was hospitalised after the breakup, and my body and mind were hurt, now I feel a lot better now.”

As for the reason behind the break-up, Amy said, “I’m someone who shares and gives a lot, but that’s not his style. Later on, when he often didn’t tell the truth and made up excuses, I decided to break up.”

Amy broke up with Lee Minwoo in April, and after news of this broke out, she expressed her thoughts via a message on her minihompy: “Although I’ve felt happy by myself before, felt sad by myself before, felt hurt by myself before, smiled by myself before, it doesn’t matter even I’m all alone by myself now.”

The two of them became romantically involved after appearing together on KBS2’s Kkokko Tour, and maintained their relationship for 7 months. Amy has recently been cast as one of the female leads in the drama “Apgujung Diary” on the cable channel tvN and is currently in the midst of filming.

Credits: IS Joins + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: