Wednesday, July 22, 2009

[09.07.21] Dongwan’s memolog: My tone.

It seems to have become strange.
I read it again.
The tone of an Otaku. That’s my tone.. ㅜㅜ

Even so it’s alright!
Because I’m an otaku, a yukshiknam*, gaeryongnam**!
No matter who I am I’ll live my life the way I want it!

By the way
I want to watch ‘Hotaru no Hikari‘..
Ayase Haruka somehow just looks like the fellow from my class in high school.. (I’m from an all-boys’ high school)
No attraction…
Well. SP start~


Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Su-mi@absolutshinhwa

Su-mi transcript:

*Yukshiknam – literally ‘carnivorous guy’, as opposed to ‘choshiknam’ (herbivorous guy). The terms originated from Japan – a ‘yukshiknam’ is essentially an alpha male, very masculine and tough; a ‘choshiknam’ is adorable, boyish. Think 2PM vs Shinee.

**Gaeryongnam – a self-made guy, who tends to be a little more chauvinistic, calculative/thrifty

No comments: