Tuesday, July 21, 2009

[09.07.20] Lee Minwoo: I’m a short idol… but would being taller make me better?

M Lee Minwoo – who has just come back with his latest album ‘Minnovation’ – shared his own thoughts about being short on SBS variety show Yashimmanman Season 2.

In the ‘Napoleon Special’, celebrities known for their short stature appeared on the show, and talked candidly about their experiences. Lee Minwoo, self-proclaimed ’short idol’, said with confidence, “I’m not tall, but I have long limbs.”

“But I did think to myself before, would being taller make me better than what I am now?” He revealed that he was overlooked for his height, and he did feel very hurt about his height in the past.

This episode will be shown on 20th July on SBS.

Credits: MK + Su-mi@absolutshinhwa

No comments: