Wednesday, October 08, 2008

[08.10.08][Trans] JunJin is still a part of Shinhwa [Part1]

Part 1: "Infinity Challenge is like my other family besides Shinhwa"

The position of Infinity Challenge 7th member had been recruited for a long time before they found him.

The singer, who was the last one to join the 6 member idol group, is now also the latest member of IC family, filling the space left by Haha, who just entered the army.

It was not, actually, an easy game. JunJin "One time VS. Fixed on" battle had been heated for a while before the decision was made. But once again, the last is not the least. He has gradually become the crucial part of the family that cannot be missed out.

Whether being a singer on stage or a MC in variety shows, JunJin has created the "JunJin's Trend" that's putting himself in a no-day-off situation.

Having made many articles of JunJin, I am no longer a stranger for him.

"It has been 4 months since the first time I joined "IC". I just finished another shooting today. Though being very busy, I really enjoy the progress. Some days ago, I felt very sick and had to visit the hospital. Frankly, sometimes I really wanted to rest, to relax, but the schedule wouldn't let me. I'll try to moderate it as much as possible, and hope that the situation will get better."

"When you move forward, when you get busy, some people may misunderstand you. It's like falling into a desert island, and the other people around you are all gone. Thank you for a second to take a small rest, honestly, I'm struggling to find the water in the desert."

"Nowadays, I can only hope for a good sleep since there's not much time to rest. However, until the day I enlist, I'm going to keep working hard."

"Sometimes for IC I have to do the shooting from the early morning till the late evening. Imagine it if you only have time to eat a banana before going on with the roll."

"I was going through a rough time in Strange Club *laughs* but I really enjoy shooting with the members who are always eager with new challenges. I've learnt a lot from them, and after finishing a difficult shot, I would be very proud, thinking I did my best. That's a spectacular spirit."


Shinhwa Vs. Infinity Challenge - Idol group Vs. Comedy TV show group.

They are like the two straight line which seem to be parallel, but eventually they cut each other, and the intersection point is him - JunJin.

Who are closer to JunJin ?

"IC brothers are as charming as Shinhwa members, really. But their power is different. Personally, they also treat me in different ways, although they are all funny and good people. And to be honest, what's important for me is the friendship we are having. That is when you love working with someone, when you don't hesitate giving them an advice on their life though it may somehow hurt their feeling. I'd like to introduce friends with friends, and create a co-existence of a circle of fun. That's it!"

Throughout the interview, JunJin talked about Shinhwa and Shinhwa members with a strong affection, saying repeatedly that he would never think of quitting it, that he was still a part of it no matter what.

"Infinity Challenge members are like my other family besides Shinhwa. They all give me the great power to have today, to become what I've become, and to keep moving forward."
Credit: NewsEn
Korean/Eng: LetSayEden @ Shinhwa.biz

No comments: