Monday, November 10, 2008

[08.11.09][trans] Sina Exclusive interview with Shin Hyesung - Learning from Lee Minwoo's experience before holding concert in Shanghai.

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS


At the night on the 8th, Korean boy band, Shinhwa member, Shin Hyesung hold his first solo concert in China Shanghai Grand Stage, as the second stop for his Asia tour right after Seoul. It is also Shin Hyesung's first concert in China as a soloist and near 3,000 China fans came to support. And before the concert, Shin Hyesung had received the Sina exclusive interview in which he bared his feelings face to face.

Sina: How's your feelings of having your first solo concert in China?

Shin Hyesung: First of all, I am very grateful to the fans, I'm sorry that although I promised to meet all of you here but I have few chances to do so. I am moved because many fans came to welcome me in the airport yesterday.

Sina: It's tough in the period on Asia tour preparation? Any interesting thing that happened? What do you do to adjust your mood when you are tired?

Shin Hyesung: This is my second time holding my solo concert, the first time the preparatory work is indeed very tired however with the previous experience, everything goes well on the second time. The pressure is still manageable because I am resting when I'm not working. When it's time to work, I will work, and when it's time to rest, I will rest.

Sina: Is there any special anticipation in the concert this time? And is there any different in the stage from Korea or Japan?

Shin Hyesung: Lee Minwoo told me that it is very interesting to hold concert in Shanghai because the fans here are very passionate therefore what I anticipated the most is the cheers from the fans.

Sina: Is there any stage concept that you always which to create? For example, lightings, atmosphere or designs etc?

Shin Hyesung: I am involved in the sequence of the songs and lightings effects.

Sina: Do you still remember the "Thank You", "Yeah" that you said during 1215 Shanghai concert which become the code among the fans, is there any plan to create a new one in the concert this round?

Shin Hyesung: Those little tricks (actions) happens naturally, they are not done deliberately, therefore this depends on the responses from everyone on the stage.

Sina: You have tried ROCK genre in the solo album this time. What kind of genre will you challenge in the future? Maybe, writting rap yourself?

Shin Hyesung: Actually beside ROCK, this album has ballads too. Future albums should be focus on ballads.

Sina: Do you have any plans to record an album with Junjin, the collaboration between both is well received in the Seoul concert!

Shin Hyesung: If the fans really like us liked this, we might consider to perform together again in due course.

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + http://video.sina.com.cn/ent/y/2008-...90627506.shtml (source)

No comments: