Friday, November 21, 2008

[08.11.20][news] The last 4 digits of Sun Mi's phone number were Junjin's birthdate


During the recording for the 22nd Nov episode of KBS2's Star Golden Bell, the Wonder Girls revealed that they were huge fans of idol groups before their debut.

Leader Sunye said, "When I was in elementary school I really liked S.E.S and Fin.K.L, and I even set up a dance group with my friends. We would practice at my friend's home and then perform during school trips or school events."

The youngest member So Hee said, "I was a big fan of Rain, and after my debut when I met Rain in person, he was even more handsome than I'd thought. I thought to myself, "This is Rain oppa indeed~". "

Sun Mi* also confessed, "I was a Shinhwa fan, I liked Junjin the best. I liked him so much that the last 4 digits of my cellphone number was his birthdate."

Next, Yoobin said, "I used to be crazy about Sechskies' Eun Jiwon. At that time not only did I know his schedule really well, I even watched his movie Seventeen many times." Incidentally, Eun Jiwon was also present as a guest, and he expressed his gratitude to Yoobin, "Thank you, really, now I'm your fan instead."


Source: Newsen
Trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: