Thursday, November 27, 2008

[08.11.26][trans] HyeSung's U Cafe Notice: How's it? Happy?

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS


Hi everyone,

I'm Chun Sam, in 'HyeSung's U Cafe' co-joint by PilGyo and HyeSung, I'm the spiritual support of everyone.

It's some time ago, our opening ceremony, I am looking foward to the arrival of that day but never expect time passes by so quickly and now it has become a past tense.

How's it? Happy?

Yesterday.. I received ceo HS's call.
He promised about implemention of five days per week working system, have you fallen for his sweet talk. ㅠ _ ㅠ
He totally forgotten to be together with Chun Sam, looking at our manager in the Cafe with shortage of manpower, I can only give a sigh of "Ho!"

The cheeks, as compared to a fox like me, it is even rounder staying put there, so?

Approaching cautiously, asking him why he's like this, and just as I expected,
He seems like unable to answer me or express to me, his mood seems a little amazing??

And then he touched Miss 'Muri' who recently make me full of jealousy.
Another person laughing here.

As if has eaten wrong thing, he looked around,
Holding onto Miss 'Muri''s ears and casually took out a skirt and ask me if I seen someone wearing a flower on the head that day, a fan with nails painted beautifully came to see him, saying that they are cute and then continued murmurring.

When to see the beautiful nails again, it won't never come back again, whether or not the opening ceremony is feeling good or bad, are questions that even someone like Chun Sam, me who is so smart cannot understand. Great! With the feeling of wanting to answer him but yet I am unsure, why not simply offer the roster and on site photo album on that day.

Without missing any word, I started reading,
Looking at the fan's photos, I laughed for a long time,
In the photos of the birthday party, the snowy world is created by using pollen, I smiled quietly.

The sun is setting down, I'm still unwilling to put the album down.

I'm not ceo HS, although I'm not able to look through his mind, but because I am born from his hands, I'm still able to read a little from his heart. ceo HS's heart is like the setting down sun, therefore I stay quietly by his side and then left the Cafe.

Rather than returning, it's always receiving, although wants to give this time but still seems like receiving even more. Have said this before, and I thought of the precious memories of that day again and smiling by myself.

Prehaps our ceo HS felt that the day is getting dark, and cannot continue reading so he walks towards the practicing room.
Because he know that singing is the best return and so he filled himself with his heart and sing.

Ah, like what Mr manager said, 'HyeSung's U Cafe' is not closing down, is only temporary shut down from the business.

Will take into account on those pros and cons everyone says,
so that the Cafe will improve for the better for re opening.
Although unsure when to re open, but hopefully that day will be like now, to meet happily with me, Chun Sam.

Very very happy during this period, very fun and also thank you everyone > _ <

During the days when I'm not around, ceo HS will be at everyone's care!!
Good bye till we reunite~!!!

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + evmist@bestshinhwa (Chinese translation) + GOODEMG (source)

No comments: