Thursday, November 13, 2008

[08.11.13][trans] The note that Dongwan read from at the Promise concert on 21 Nov

the note that he was holding and reading from....then he threw it
into the crowd after reading it.....then he started singing A Man's Love....then
all of us held up the yellow banner to tell him that we'll wait for him....then
he saw it... then he choked....then we all cried.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



*do note that the translation might not be 100% accurate as the original translator, like me, struggled with reading his handwriting - so if anyone can decipher a more accurate translation....pls do*

The art of compliments..
The one phrase that can give someone strength to do something
With a warm voice and a warm expression in their eyes
"Please do me a favour, I believe that you can do it"
The compliment that I want to give...
Is exactly what I want to say to everyone.
During the time that I'm serving my military duty
Andy, Hyesung, Junjin
and Minwoo & Eric who will be serving their duty like me
"Please do me a favour.
I'm entrusting my members to everyone here!"


Pic credits to Yoenin
Chi trans: fionaken@dongwan baidubar
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: