Thursday, November 27, 2008

[08.11.24][news] Jun Jin, "Received physical training from my father during jr. high"


Jun Jin an emcee for SBS TV "YSMM - Artist Village" disclosed the unique physical training he received from his father.

(ommitted)

"Starting from elementary school, everyday I woke up at the crack of dawn to run when I was barely awake. Similar to atheletes who would be in training," said Jun Jin. "In junior high school, my father asked me to train with a thick metal wire," revealed Jun Jin suprising many on the show.

"During that time, I wondered why I had to live such a difficult life," said Jun Jin. Charlie Park revealed the real reason for having his son focus more on physical training ever since he was young than studies displaying deep paternal love for him.

This interesting episode of "YSMM" will be broadcasted on the 24th at 11:15 in the evening.

source: sports.chosun.com
trans: HappyHeart7@shinhwa.biz

No comments: