Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Kim Dongwan's The Promise (english translation)

*This is such a beautiful song that I don't think I did justice to it with my translation.*

Without saying a word, only time has passed by
Tears flowed from two beautiful eyes
As things are really okay with you now...I held you again
What am I do to as you end up crying

I can't see you in the future..I have only been on the receiving end with you
In this way, once again, I am filled with regret
I should have treated you better when you were by my side
I beg you please don't cry, don't be in pain

Don't say that you are sorry..don't tell me that you are struggling
I just wanted to tell you thank you
After much time has passed and we meet once again
At that time, us separting or breaking up..won't happen

No, I'm fine so release all your worries
Don't be in pain, eat all your meals
Even though I am not by your side, you have to live well
Promise me that and smile for me

Instead of telling me that you love me..instead of thanking me
I wanted to hear from you that you will be definitely coming back
After much time has passed and we meet once again
At that time, us separting or breaking up..won't happen

When I want to see you so badly... what do I do then
Your voice, face, scent remain with me..
You make me cry this way
I want to see you so badly..missing you so badly
Let's not say how difficult it is
You who loved me very much..you who gave me so much happiness..
You were like my fate
You were my good fortune..we

trans: HappyHeart7@shinhwa.biz

No comments: