Sunday, November 30, 2008

[08.11.30][trans] Letters from my brother's campmate Kim Dongwan oppa...

This comes from the blog of the elder sister of Dongwan's fellow campmate

http://cyplaza.cyworld.com/plaza/bbs...emNum=19837630


Background info

It seems that sweet and thoughtful Dongwan wrote her two letters, one on 20th Nov and one on 23rd Nov. Her brother (i.e. Dongwan's campmate) fell sick and his worried sister wrote him a letter.

Dongwan signed his name and added a line at the end of her brother's reply on 20th Nov to say that he will take care of her brother.

She was very surprised, and finally found out that Dongwan stays in the same bunk as her brother.

Three days later, Dongwan wrote her another letter. She took pictures of the letters and posted them on her Cyworld. The letters essentially talked about her brother's life in camp, and as the pictures only showed the letters partially (and Dongwan's handwriting....), I can't make out much either. But please if someone can translate the letters (what can be seen of them) in their entirety....PLEASE DO....

But I can vaguely see two interesting lines that he wrote:



Hyun Sangie~ I'll take good care of him! Nunas~ Parents please don't worry~ Fighting! -Dongwan-

Hyun Sangie has fallen asleep beside me -Dongwan-

==================================================

Here's the actual text from the sister's blog entry

동생이랑 같이 입대한 신화의 김동완오빠
같은 날 입대한것도 신기했는데, 같은 소대에, 전우조라는 짝꿍까지 됐다고한다ㅋㅋ
동생이 보낸 편지 밑에 싸인이 있어서 그때도 놀랬는데..
이번엔 이렇게 나한테 편지까지 써주셨다... 'ㅇ'
내가 동생한테 보낸 편지를 보고 너무 걱정하는거 같아서
잘지낸다는걸 알려주고싶어 편지를 썼다는 말에.. 감동이 주륵주륵..ㅠㅠ
어쩜 저렇게 자상하고 착하실수가있지...
동생이 입대하던날 많은 팬들이 모여서 응원하는 이유를 알았다..
정말 인간적이고, 자상함에 반해버렸다.. 연예인이 이렇게 착해도 되는거야?? ㅠㅠ
동생이 병원에 입원했다는 말을 듣고 엄청 걱정했었는데.. 이 편지를 보고나서 마음이 놓였다.
나.. 오늘부로 김동완오빠의 영원한 팬이 되야지 ^___^
현상이랑 매일 옆에서 잠자는 동완이가 ... ☜ 이말 너무 귀여워 ㅋㅋ
오빠 사랑합니다..그리고 감사합니다♡ㅋㅋ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinhwa's Kim Dongwan oppa who enlisted together with my younger brother

It's amazing enough that they enlisted on the same day, and they're even in the same platoon, the last I heard they're partners too

When I saw the signature at the end of my brother's letter, I got a shock

And this time he even specially wrote me a letter...

When he read my letter to my brother and saw that I was very worried

He wanted to tell me that they're doing well, so he wrote this letter.. I'm moved...

How is it possible that he's so thoughtful and kind...

On the day my brother enlisted, there were many fans who came to send him off, and I finally understand the reason why..

He's really caring, and I've fallen deep into his thoughtfulness... Celebrities can be this kind?? ㅠㅠ

When I heard that my brother was hospitalized, I was really very worried... After reading his letter, I feel much better now

I.. From today onwards, I'll have to be Kim Dongwan oppa's fan forever ^___^

"Dongwannie who sleeps together with Hyun Sangie everyday..." This line is too cute keke

Oppa, I love you.. And thank you ♡ keke

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: http://cyplaza.cyworld.com/plaza/bbs...emNum=19837630
Chi trans: ~异次元~@ dongwan's baidubar
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: