Tuesday, December 02, 2008

[08.12.01][Trans]'Dongwan's Enlistment Story...' (by the wife of DW's captain!)

Goodness, today's the inundation of Dongwan updates isn't it? *loves it*

The following is a post at Lover made by the wife of Dongwan's captain/platoon leader (her screenname is even "Captain's Wife." Cute right?). I'm not sure if its THE captain who's been giving us small updates on the cafe, but how awesome is this! I just want to give her a huge hug on behalf of us fans.
------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first time I've entered a Kim Dong Wan fan page ^^
To write is so...is it a bad idea..don't know if I'm allowed to write..^^
However..When I read the words posted here..
Seeing that you all are happy to see even one-line memo news about Kim Dong Wan..I couldn't not write, so I've made an attempt to write.
I am the wife of Kim Dong Wan's captain.
To be honest, DW is someone I've liked from before...^^
Since enlisting in the army, I've heard about DW's progress and good character from my husband and he is so...Seeming so unlike a celebrity, I've come to know how down-to-earth, friendly, and awesome he is and think that I will become a real fan of him ^^

My husband endlessly compliments (the literal translation is "until his spit dries") on how, more than anyone else, he is working hard and excelling at army life...He also likes army food ^^ He is also getting along well with other soldiers...^^ You all do not need to worry ^^

Because I seemed to like him so much, last Friday, my husband let me video phone with him..Really..I was so surprised...^^
He is so handsome even when seen on a screen ^^

Yesterday I got to meet him during the Sunday evening church service
The original is also handsome...
He was sitting behind me and greeted me first ^^

Yesterday there was a praise song competition at the 32nd Division Military Church
Amongst the many teams who participated were DW and two assistants. My husband and lieutenant also made up their team and participated in the praising.
Of course they came in first place. ^^ After it finished, we took pictures together and my 낯가림 많은 daughter ('낯가림' refers to the stage a lot of babies go through when they don't like being held by strangers. The '많은' means that she REALLY doesn't like them, lol) must have recognized a handsome man..
He held her...and she was really loving it ^^ (She used 까르르 here, which I think is like a nonsense word to describe when someone is very happy or amused. So just picture a pretty baby girl in Dongwan's arms, who is very giggly, smiley, and happy to be there. *Dies at image*)

Because he was working hard, I wanted to provide something for him ^^
I drove past the mountain road and bought bananas and milk.
Upon return I sent them to him to eat...^^

Also because it is cold, I told my husband to make sure that DW wore warm underclothes..Keke While he seemed to think it was absurd that I was looking out for DW and not him, he told me the next day that he made sure DW [remembered warm underclothes] ^^

The weekend before enlistment is over I will bring something delicious for him... ^^ Wonder what he would like..^^

Fans...
He is doing well so don't worry too much...^^
If there is more news I will let you know ^^


Source: 소대장아내 @ yoenin.net
Transation: alwaysforever@shinbiz

No comments: