Monday, December 29, 2008

[08.12.29] Minwoo’s Cyworld: New pics

Mandoo (dumpling) lose weight!


My dancers who go on stage with me
Let’s die one more time!

In the midst of signing


I really signed on all kinds of things.
A fan said I threw that bottle down during my concert at Sogang’s University’s Mary Hall. Hehe

Winning the lottery



A fan gave this to me as a gift!
The prize money was 200 yen. Hehe

Be good!




The team that came 1st
The prize was for us to look into each other’s eyes for 2 seconds

I played a little joke on the fans who closed their eyes. Hehe
The joke got a little too big, sorry~~

When my manager was helping me to stand in, I wanted to cry..

Dinner





Dinner on the first day of the fancamp.


I only want to eat kimchi

Soft ice-cream


The soft ice-cream in Japan is really tasty~~
But I’d get sick of it if I had one more. Hehe

Buying a hat!







I’ll show it to you all during the concert.
My newly bought hat.

(It’s duty-free, I’m so happy. Keke)

Source: Minwoo’s Cyworld
Chi trans: 韩小国 @ Bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

No comments: