Monday, December 08, 2008

[08.12.06][trans] Fan encounter: N years ago, message texting with Hyesung

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS


Last time, I texted message to Hyesung before, haha

Because of this reason, I have not given up on Shinhwa for the past 11 years, always their fan, keke

Firstly... I managed to get Hyesung's handphone no. from my friend

and I wants to give him a text message..

but thinking that if I texted him directly.. like 'Hyesung oppa, annyeong', he will sure to ignore it and will not reply back.. keke

() : my thoughts

--- Annyeong, ^^ You left a message in Shinhwachangjo (official website) that you want to look for a friend therefore I send you this text message, I'm glad to know you!!

--- Hyesung: Who're you? (Yeah! received the reply)

--- I saw that you have written in Shinhwachangjo that you want to look for friend so I send you this short message ^^ let's get along well then.

--- Hyesung: My handphone no. appears in the website? (aiyah how is it possible, i only get to know it after much difficulties)

--- Yes.. in Shinhwachangjo..
You.. not in Shinhwachangjo?

--- Hyesung: I want to join Shinhwachangjo but I'm in the fate of not able to join (good sense~ keke)

--- What..? What do you mean?

--- Hyesung: Ah.. nothing (what nothing~)

--- Anyway, you like Shinhwa right?

--- Hyesung: Of course *^^* (of course must like yourself eh. that's..)

--- That's good ^^ For me, currently I'm a female high schooler, staying at XXX. May I ask about your age..?

--- Hyesung: Me.. alot.. (age is only a number!!)

--- Ah.. what do you work as?

--- Hyesung: Entertainment.. related.. jobs

--- Wow!! You can see Shinhwa?

--- Hyesung: Yes

--- Then... can you help me to covery a message?

--- Hyesung: ... say it.. (listen carefully yo)

--- I love you all very much, must stay healthy.. (skip)
And also please give Hyesung oppa..
Even if using a anonymous phone number [Note: Korea phone allows to hide the hand phone number from the other party]
please send me a short message, PLEASE..

--- Hyesung: Ok [Note: the words typed by Hyesung here is firm and cute]

--- Hi... can I continue to contact you?

--- Hyesung: No.. Sorry.. Tomorrow I'm going to change my handphone..

--- Why... change.. 55

--- Hyesung: I'm sorry

--- Anyway Hope that you have an ORANGE day ^^

--- Hyesung: Okay [Same tone as above]

And the same day, at early in the morning at 3:34 am, a text message from an anonymous phone numnber..

--- You are the BEST.
Always very grateful and love you all
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + chersung@申彗星中国首站-S.C.I.C (Chinese translation) + SOURCE NOT STATED, FROM A KOREA FAN

No comments: