Friday, December 05, 2008

[08.12.04][news] Shin Hyesung felt too awkward to look Taeyeon and Sunye in the eye


Singer Shin Hyesung's (real name Jung Pil Gyo, 29) comments about his collaborations with Sun Ye of the Wonder Girls and SNSD's Taeyeon have become a talking point among netizens.

During his concert press conference in October, Shin Hyesung was grateful to the two girls for their help, and he said, "After the Tell Me performance during my last concert, the Wonder Girls will once again featuring in my concert. Sun Ye and I are performing the duet A Good Day To Love, from my 3rd album."

After that he added, "Before this I just worked with SNSD's Tae Yeon on SBS' Chocolate. I already rehearsed with Sun Ye, and the concert director asked us to look at each other, but we still felt a little awkward with each other."


Source: Consumer News
Chi trans: 虫虫猪猪 @ bestshinhwa.com
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: