Wednesday, December 31, 2008

[08.12.31][trans] Dongwan blog: 31st Dec 2008 12:46 noon "Lunch time"

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

[08.12.31][trans] Dongwan blog: 31st Dec 2008 12:46 noon "Lunch time"

Those who came to my working place to assist me, simply isn't supporting me at all.

If anyone came running to my working place, I will need to speak to 26 people because of your appearance.
If you came here, it will mean that even a little free time is not spare to me......

This is the first time for me in these 10 years, to have such a different time period.
If you have a little care and concern for me, although I will not repeat again. Absolutely. Never come again.

P.S. Blog exists for the sake of distant friends who sincerely supports me.
It isn't for those ill-mannered people who came running to my working place and do not understand me.. -_-;

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + 韩小国 @ Bestshinhwa (Chinese translation) + Kim DongWan's Blog | Listen to me~(source)

No comments: