Friday, December 19, 2008

[08.12.19][News] Lee Minwoo: Amy is the harbour I can dock and rest at

Shinhwa’s Lee Minwoo has finally admitted to the rumours that he is in a relationship with celebrity Amy.




On 18th Dec, at Tokyo’s JCB Hall, Lee Minwoo held his M RIZING concert and at a post-concert conference he commented for the first time on his relationship with Amy.

Admitting to the relationship, he said, “I make music and perform on stage for the fans, but on the other hand, Amy is the harbour I can dock and rest at.”








He showed his love and affection for Amy when he added, “Love is not something to fight for, but rather to protect. If I can protect (Amy) that would be really great. I have the ability to make my relationship better.”

“After the news broke out, many fans left encouraging messages for me, I’m really grateful for that. Lee Minwoo said that he will work hard for the fans, I hope everyone will trust me.”

After both appeared on KBS2’s Kkokko Tour, the onscreen couple began to develop a real-life romantic relationship.

Source: My Daily
Chi trans: 小E@LASTLOVEMIN
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

No comments: