Monday, December 08, 2008

[Trans] 08.12.05 SunMin's Blog (08.11.30) mentioning Hyesung

In Sungie's Japan Diary in 2005, he metioned that in Japan, he is addressed as HESON; thus, he used that name whenever he is in Japan.. I guess SunMin is aware of it; Japanese staff maybe addressing Hyesung as HESON.



2008/11/30


I just finished Heson's concert today.


I went to Osaka and Nagoya with Heson on wednesday and finally we arrived at Tokyo today.


It was a nice experience for me.


and I really appreciated the enthusiastic of Heson's fan in this new concert .


Thank you (^-^) Thank (^-^)


From now on I will try my best to deliver a lot of good song for them.o(^-^)o


Source: SunMin's (Japan) Blog
Translated from Japanese by angleofsins@shinhwa.biz
Credit: Shinhwa Philippines

No comments: