Tuesday, December 23, 2008

[08.12.23][news] Actress Lee Chae Young Disclosed that Andy is Her Ideal Type




At the recording for SBS "Love" show which will air on the 25th, Lee Chae Young was asked if among the other guests who would be her ideal type. She revealed that Andy who was conservative on the WGM is the kind of man I likes.

In reponse Solbi who also appeared on the show showed her jealousy as she said, "I don't like conservative guys." Lee Chae Young said, "A man who is aware of my needs makes me feel like he can meet them and I like that feeling." Watching this exchange, Yoon Jong Shin said, "At home I am conservative." Which made people laugh.

The special Christmas "Love" show with Yoon Jong Shin, Kim Young Ho, Kim Ki Suk, Andy, Solbi, Yoo Chae Young, Lee Chae Young and Suh Mi Young talked candidly about the topic proposals. The show will air on the 25th at 11:05 in the evening.

source: newsen
trans: HappyHeart7@shinhwa.biz

No comments: