Tuesday, December 23, 2008

[08.12.23][news] Solbi Andy, The Feeling That They Had at First is Still There

Solbi and Andy had a reunion after quite some time.

On SBS' special Christmas show of "Love" which will air on the 25th, Solbi and Andy appeared together for the first time since the end of the WGM.

Solbi couldn't hide her gladness to see Andy after she saw him last. Andy said, "This is the first time I have seen her since we separated being a couple on the show." He ran to hug her and showing his gladness to see her.

Solbi said, "Still when I stand in front of Andy oppa I tremble." She also revealed, "After the virtual marriage ended. In my loneliness, I have watched the clip when I separated with Andy oppa and have shed tears."

On the special Christmas "Love" show, Yoon Jong Shin, Kim Young Ho, Kim Ki Suk, Lee Chae Young, Andy, Solbi, Yoo Chae Young and Suh Mi Young appear sharing true stories. It will broadcast on the 25th at 11:05 in the evening.

source: todaykorea.co.kr
trans: HappyHeart7@shinhwa.biz

No comments: