Thursday, February 12, 2009

[09.02.12] Good EMG Director Lee’s Cyworld entry: Thank you..

Thanks…

Can you understand?
The feeling’s really good… so good that it’s suffocating…
Controlling my emotions…
Or call up friends to show off a little…
Or pen my feelings down…
I want to express how I feel now…
But I have to suppress this helpless feeling…

Right now everyone should feel the same way as us…
Orginally we planned to release the MV this morning
Too bad it was leaked.
We already traced the source of the leak. We’ll deal with it when we get to the office.

The MV being leaked… Actually it doesn’t cause a lot of damage
Things like this have happened before…
Everytime we just let it pass.

But we are very hurt.
Us who were waiting to release the MV and everyone who were waiting for the MV were all in anticipation….

We understand our feelings best, we don’t need to say anything else

We planned to release it in the morning, but we’ve decided to release it right away.
I don’t know at this point in time how many people aren’t sleeping…
From this moment on please enjoy the completed project…

Really, thank you very much…
Right now I really want to say this to everyone, so I wrote all this early in the morning…

Source: Good EMG Director Lee’s Cyworld
Chi trans: 弼教吾爱@Onlyhyesung
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

No comments: